- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 2 large carrots
- 1/4 small celeriac root
- 400g minced beef
- One Tbsp tomato paste
- Salt, Pepper and basil
- 1 kg baking potatoes
- Fry sliced onion, carrots, celeriac root and pepper
- Add the minced beef and spices and fry together until the meat has browned.
- Add the tomato paste to the pan together with half a cup of water for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the baking potatoes unpeeled. They don’t need to boil completely, just so they soften.
- Cut the potatoes in round slices and cover the bottom of the dish ( roasting tray).
- Add the meat on top and then another layer of sliced potatoes.
- If you would like, beat one egg and brush over the potatoes for a golden look.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 min at 180°.
Write a comment: