- 1 kg chicken legs
- 1 heaped teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 heaped teaspoon pepper paste
- Fresh and dry basil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Corse corn meal for polenta
- Clean the chicken pieces and place them in a roasting dish with s drizzle of oil.
- Let it roast for 50 – 60 minutes.
- Add the mixture of crushed garlic, tomato and pepper paste 2/3 cup hot water. Choose your quantity of water, depending on how much sauce you wish to make.
- Place it back into the oven for another 10 min.Polenta-
- Boil 1l of water and salt in a pot then add 1 cup of corn meal as you stir the water in the pot.
- Cover the pot and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve the dish with your favorite garnish. I use peas and corn(kids favorites) or broccoli.
Write a comment: